Shoreline Builders realize that it’s easy to feel overwhelmed when you embark on a remodeling project. That’s why we make the experience as hassle-free as possible. As a design/build contractor, we’re with you every step of the way- from the initial consultation to the successful completion of your project. You’ll appreciate the convenience of working with a single company for your entire remodel, from planning and building to ordering, delivering and installing materials, appliances and fixtures. We’re here to help make your “dream” project a reality.
- Complimentary In-Home Consultation. We’ll talk about your needs and lifestyle, different design possibilities and how to maximize your budget. When we’re ready to move to the next step, we’ll schedule a preliminary design meeting.
- Preliminary Design meeting. During this meeting at your home, one of our talented designers will measure and photograph the space to be remodeled. We will determine if your project needs an architect. We’ll prepare a “Design Agreement” to provide you the professional design services and request a small deposit to begin drawing your plans. While we realize that your commitment to us is limited to the initial planning and design drawings we will do for you, we look forward to working with you throughout the entire project.
- Design Review. This is where things get exciting. We’ll show you the existing and new layouts of the areas to be remodeled. You’ll see your ideas take shape. We’ll discuss the drawings with you in detail and we’ll work together to determine if changes are needed.
- Details, Details, Details. Once you’ve approved the drawings, we’ll talk about the different possibilities of finishing materials. We’ll bring sample books, photos, and product specifications to your home. Whatever you need, we’ll be there to guide you through the decision process.
- A project manager visits your home to see the job prior to start date. A general timeline is discussed. Your project manager is available throughout the entire remodel to answer questions or concerns.
- We secure all necessary permits and begin construction. You’ll receive timely updates and status reports to monitor construction progress. Regularly scheduled site meetings keep us on track and keep you updated.
- Exclusive Workmanship Guarantee. After the project is completed, we walk you through the renovation, make sure all your expectations were met and review the warranty information. Shoreline builders promises that if fault is discovered in workmanship we will rectify and fix all flaws to buyer’s satisfaction without additional expenditure.
Benefits of using Shoreline Builders Home Renovation and Design
- By using a design/build firm like Shoreline Builders, we will work with you to cultivate your ideas and combine them with our extensive experience and design know-how to create the project of your dreams.
- Superior design, which is key to making your home more enjoyable, valuable and functional.
- Expert craftsmanship and quality materials, both needed to make sure your remodeled space provides years of problem-free living.
- Professional project management so the project runs smoothly, efficiently, on time and on budget.
- Personal client service and support from the first meeting to long after the remodel is complete.
- We know there are limits. Every project has limits. Money. Time. Tolerance of disruption. You share your limitations and we listen and adjust to satisfy your needs.
- The comfort knowing you are working with a professional remodeling contractor, who is fully insured and licensed by the state of Minnesota and is a member of National Association of the Remodeling Industry (NARI).
- Communication. Delivering daily progress reports and being available to answer questions and concerns in a timely manner. We are available via phone or email to get you the information you want and need.